How to create a PDF file on mobile
PDF stands for “portable document format“. Essentially, the format is used when you need to save files that cannot be modified but still need to be easily shared and printed. Today almost everyone search for how to create a pdf file on mobile, has a version of Adobe Reader or other program on their computer that can read a PDF file. The PDF is now an open standard, maintained by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). PDF documents can contain links and buttons, form fields, audio, video and business logic. They can be signed electronically and you can easily view PDF files on Windows or Mac OS using the free Acrobat Reader DC software.
PDF, or Portable Document Format, is an open file format used for exchanging electronic documents. Documents, forms, images, and web pages encoded in PDF can be correctly displayed on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
PDF Max is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages. With over 3 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
PDF Max Pro : No.1 PDF App
- Smooth and responsive even with large PDF documents
- Smooth vertical scrolling – allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purpose SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF in editable or flattened format
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
Let’s Go Paperless…