All we are become settled once we get enough data plan or Wi-Fi signal in a remote area. We are ready to go anyplace only to consume internet.
Many of our friends may use data cards or internet packages only to their desktop/laptop without Wi-Fi ports. Its hard share internet from them without having a Wi-Fi modem/router. Here is better alternative to share the desktop/laptop internet to any android or ios devices we use. Its super simple and very useful when you are in trouble to get internet from desktops. Thumps up if you like this video and keep support us to get you useful videos.
Step by step configuration
- First share your connected network to wireless network connection 2
- to find connected network take your network properties – change adapter settings and find your internet connected network
- right click on the connected network -share the internet to wireless network connection 2
- turn on your computer WiFi and take command prompt
- type this command netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=flower key=asd12345 keyusage=persistent press the enter key (you can give any name as ssid and give any password as key )
- now you will get successfully changed message (if your commands are correct)
- to start the network service type this command netsh wlan start hostednetwork
- now you can see a new network on your adapter settings
- turn on wifi on your mobile give the password given as key in our configuration
- to stop the network service type the netsh wlan stop hostednetwork