KineMaster is a full-featured professional video editor, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precision cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
Made for professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, and handwriting
• B-roll, picture-in-picture, and chroma key (green screen)
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview for any edit
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of animations and visual and audio effects
• Download additional music, fonts, stickers, overlays and other assets to use in your video from the KineMaster Asset Store
KineMaster is a subscription service, but you can use it in trial mode without a subscription. In trial mode KineMaster is free for unlimited personal, non-commercial use, but has a “Made with KineMaster” watermark on all videos. Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available for purchase within the app. In addition to the removal of the watermark, subscribers benefit from access to premium downloadable assets from the KineMaster asset store, including visual effects, overlays, professional high-quality royalty-free music, and more, with new assets added regularly. A subscription automatically renews every month (or year, if you chose the discounted annual subscription option) unless auto-renew is turned off in Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.