Are you concerned about the safety of your desktop or personal computer which is used as your home pc? Or do you want to regulate the users who operate your personal computer when you are away?
Now you can make you admin profile to control your other users in your desktop or personal computer. Here is way to make your profile admin profile which can manage other users in your regulatory rules. Thumps up if you like this tutorial and keep support us.
Step by step configuration
- take computer from desktop or start menu – right click – select manage
- now you can show the computer management window
- select local users and groups – select users – select administrator
- right click on administrator – properties – remove the tick on account is disabled
- restart the pc now your admin account enabled